Overview of Rimrock Credit Union
Rimrock Credit Union was first established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of Montana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,655 members.
Who Can Join?
Rimrock Credit Union membership is limited to the following:
- Licensees of the city of Billings or Yellowstone Count
- Public employees residing in Yellowstone County and all adjoining counties (Carbon, Big Horn, Stillwater, Golden Valley, Musselshell, and Treasure Counties)
- Employees of Riverstone Health
- Members and employees of a union affiliated with the Yellowstone Valley Central Labor Council
- An immediate family of a member.
- Main Office Address: 952 Central Ave, Billings, MT 59102-5845
- Website: http://www.rimrockcu.org
- Phone: (406) 248-3685
- Total Members: 3,655
- Total Assets: $55 million
- Charter Number: 63183
- Routing Number: 292976845
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Montana
There are currently 45 credit unions operating in the state of Montana and combined these credit unions have 399 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Lincoln County Credit Union, Bear Paw Credit Union and Whitefish Credit Union Association.