Overview of Rim Country Federal Credit Union
Rim Country Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of Arizona. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,226 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Rim Country Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Any person living, worshipping, working or attending school in Navajo County
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate families
- Organizations of such persons & corporate or other legal entities in this charter
- Employees of those credit union’s selected employer groups
- Main Office Address: 216 S Main St, Snowflake, AZ 85937
- Website: http://www.rimcountryfcu.com
- Phone: (928) 536-7484
- Charter Number: 16190
- Charter Year: 1964
- Routing Number: 322173084
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arizona
There are currently 38 credit unions operating in the state of Arizona and combined these credit unions have 1.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Bashas’ Associates Credit Union, U-Haul Credit Union and AERO Credit Union.