Overview of Ridgeline Credit Union
Ridgeline Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Utah. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,941 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Ridgeline Credit Union is available to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Salt Lake City, Utah, including members of record as of September 26, 2017
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families or household and organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 564 E 300 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- Website: http://www.ridgelinecu.com
- Phone: (801) 328-1521
- Total Members: 1,941
- Total Assets: $27 million
- Charter Number: 7546
- Routing Number: 324078417
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Utah
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Utah and combined these credit unions have 3.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: American United Credit Union, Nephi Western Employees Credit Union and Utah First Credit Union.