Overview of Richmond Heritage Federal Credit Union
Richmond Heritage Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,181 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Richmond Heritage Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Employees of Richmond Public Schools
- Virginia Union University
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Metropolitan Business League
- Associated Education Services Corporation of Virginia
- People who Live, Work, or Worship in Blackwell, Manchester, or Swansboro
- Immediate family members of any current member
- Main Office Address: 50 W Commerce Rd, Richmond, VA 23224-2316
- Website: https://richheritage.org/
- Phone: (804) 233-8872
- Charter Number: 1282
- Charter Year: 1936
- Routing Number: 251082479
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Democracy Credit Union, Langley Credit Union and Hampton VA Credit Union.