Overview of Rediform Federal Credit Union
Rediform Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,991 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the City of Niagara Falls, New York, a local community that meets the underserved are defined of 109 (c)(2) of the Federal Credit Union Act
- Members of record of the Cataract City Federal Credit Union #00092 as of June 25, 2013 (App. Voluntary Merger – August 16, 2013)
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 3236 Lockport Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14305-2312
- Website: https://rediformfcu.com/
- Phone: (716) 284-2430
- Total Members: 1,991
- Total Assets: $12 million
- Charter Number: 1317
- Routing Number: 222381730
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Empirt 207 Credit Union, Buffalo Police Credit Union and Co-Operative Credit Union.