Overview of Redeemer Federal Credit Union
Redeemer Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 2015 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 865 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, North America (RCCGNA)
- Employees of RCCGNA, Redeemer FCU (RFCU) and other affiliated organizations
- Immediate family or household members of a member of RCCG (even where such relatives are not members of RCCG)
- Organizations owned by members
- Churches or Parishes and other corporate or legal entities affiliated with RCCGNA
- Main Office Address: 515 County Road 1118, Greenville, TX 75401
- Website: http://www.redeemerfcu.org
- Phone: (903) 213-6010
- Total Members: 865
- Total Assets: $5.2 million
- Charter Number: 24867
- Routing Number: 111994296
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Capital Credit Union, Pioneer Mutual Credit Union and Oak Cliff Christian Credit Union.