Overview of Red River Federal Credit Union
Red River Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 32 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,839 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the following counties:
- Beckham, Caddo, Comanche, Custer, Greer, Harmon, Jackson, Kiowa, Roger Mills, Tillman
- Washita counties in Oklahoma, and Vernon, Texas in Wilbarger County
- Main Office Address: Po Box 638, Altus, OK 73522
- Website: https://www.redriverfcu.com
- Phone: (580) 482-7965
- Charter Number: 12082
- Charter Year: 1957
- Routing Number: 303184542
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Southwest Oklahoma Credit Union, First Family Credit Union and Fort Sill Credit Union.