Overview of Red River Employees Federal Credit Union
Red River Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1943 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 27 branches and 347 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 120,895 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join Red River Credit Union if you meet ANY of the following criteria:
- Persons who live, worship, work (or regularly conduct business in), or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Lamar, Delta, Hunt, Hopkins, Franklin, Camp, Marion, Harrison, Red River, Titus, Morris, Cass or Bowie Counties, Texas; or Columbia, Union, Hot Spring, Clark, Pike, Howard, Sevier, Little River, Hempstead, Nevada, Lafayette, or Miller Counties, Arkansas; or Caddo or Bossier Parishes, Louisiana, a rural district.
- You are a relative of a current member – a relative is defined as a spouse, child, sister, brother, grandparent, grandchild, step-relative, and adopted child.”
- Main Office Address: Po Box 5909, Texarkana, TX 75505
- Website: http://www.rrfcu.com
- Phone: (903) 735-3000
- Total Members: 120,895
- Total Assets: $1,276 million
- Charter Number: 5029
- Routing Number: 311989331
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.