Overview of Rails West Federal Credit Union
Rails West Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Idaho. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,507 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired from the employers this credit union is serving. See a list of employers here.
- Family members of RWFCU eligible members
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1450, Pocatello, ID 83204-1450
- Website: https://www.railswestcu.org
- Phone: (208) 232-5746
- Charter Number: 490
- Charter Year: 1935
- Routing Number: 324173707
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Idaho
There are currently 23 credit unions operating in the state of Idaho and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: SEI Credit Union, Capital Educators Credit Union and Cottonwood Community Credit Union.