Overview of Racine Municipal Employees Credit Union
Racine Municipal Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,841 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the employees and retirees with their immediate family members from:
- City of Racine
- County of Racine
- Villages of Caledonia & Mt. Pleasant
- Professional Transit Management
- Federal, State, and Municipal Government who live or work in Racine County
- RUSD and all other Educational Institutions in Racine County
- Main Office Address: 1907 Lathrop Avenue, Racine, WI 53405
- Website: https://www.rmecu.org/
- Phone: (262) 637-7274
- Total Members: 1,841
- Total Assets: $20 million
- Charter Number: 66622
- Routing Number: 275981420
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wisconsin
There are currently 116 credit unions operating in the state of Wisconsin and combined these credit unions have 3.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Wisconsin Medical Credit Union, Meadowland Credit Union and Sheboygan Area Credit Union.