Overview of R-G Federal Credit Union
R-G Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 26 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,386 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to anyone having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the Missouri counties of Bates, Benton, Cass, Cedar, Henry, Hickory, Jackson, Johnson, Morgan, Pettis, St. Clair, and Vernon.
- Members on record of this credit union as of January 17, 2008, the effective date of its conversion to a community charter.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
- Members of their immediate families; and Organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 421 Remington Plaza Ct, Raymore, MO 64083
- Website: http://rgfcu.com
- Phone: (816) 783-5900
- Total Members: 7,386
- Total Assets: $114 million
- Charter Number: 11962
- Routing Number: 301080392
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Riverways Credit Union, Ozark Credit Union and Great Plains Credit Union.