Overview of Quantum Credit Union
Quantum Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 23 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,794 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Quantum Credit Union is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives or works in the following counties:
- Allen, Anderson, Butler, Coffey, Cowley, Franklin, Greenwood
- Harvey, Kingman, Lyon, Osage, RenoSedgwick, Sumner, Woodson
- Anyone employed in the communications industry, Western Resources, Inc., and its subsidiary companies, and participating affiliates, Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corporation
- Immediate family of those eligible for membership
- Main Office Address: 6300 W 21St St N, Wichita, KS 67205
- Website: http://www.theq.org
- Phone: (316) 263-5756
- Total Members: 7,794
- Total Assets: $96 million
- Charter Number: 67187
- Routing Number: 301180234
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kansas
There are currently 75 credit unions operating in the state of Kansas and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Bell Credit Union, K C K Firemen & Police Credit Union and Morton Credit Union.