Overview of Qualstar Credit Union
Qualstar Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Washington. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 131 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 70,814 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Qualstar Credit Union are the following:
- Anyone who lives or works in Washington State
- Anyone who works for one of the many companies that offer Qualstar membership to their employees
- Anyone who works for one of the unions that have partnered with Qualstar
- An immediate family of a current Qualstar member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 3050, Bothell, WA 98041-3050
- Website: https://www.qualstarcu.com/
- Phone: (800) 848-0018
- Total Members: 70,814
- Total Assets: $812 million
- Charter Number: 68223
- Routing Number: 325081966
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Tacoma Longshoremen Credit Union, Mill Town Credit Union and Spokane Firefighters Credit Union.