Overview of Qside Federal Credit Union
Qside Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,370 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who live, work, worship, study, businesses, or other legal entities at institutions located in Queens Village, NY. Click here to see the map of the eligible locations.
- Employees of Qside select employer groups
- An immediate family of a current member of this credit union
- Main Office Address: 21131 Jamaica Ave, Queens Village, NY 11428-1621
- Website: http://www.qsidefcu.org
- Phone: (718) 353-1300
- Total Members: 7,370
- Total Assets: $57 million
- Charter Number: 3947
- Routing Number: 221476413
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Elektra Credit Union, N C P D Credit Union and GHS Credit Union.