Overview of Public Employees Credit Union (Iowa)
Public Employees Credit Union (Iowa) was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Iowa. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,954 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the employees of the following groups:
- City of Waterloo
- Department of Correctional Services
- Waterloo Water Works
- Black Hawk County
- Hawkeye Community College
- Central Rivers Area Education Agency
- City of Evansdale
- Waterloo Community Schools
- Other select employee groups along with immediate family members
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 120, Waterloo, IA 50704
- Website: http://www.publicemployeescu.com
- Phone: (319) 291-4375
- Total Members: 1,954
- Total Assets: $34 million
- Charter Number: 64390
- Routing Number: 314977298
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Iowa
There are currently 81 credit unions operating in the state of Iowa and combined these credit unions have 1.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sioux Valley Community Credit Union, Des Moines Metro Credit Union and Journey Credit Union.