Overview of Provident Federal Credit Union
Provident Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of Delaware. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,631 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All Kraft Foods Employees and family members located at the Dover, DE
- Select groups’ employees under contract in the Kraft Foods facility in Dover: Aerotek Contract Engineering Services, DI Corporation-Central – a division of CDI Corporation, Kelly Services
- Other eligible select employee groups and their family members include: AZZ Enclosure Systems, American Dental, Precious Moments Education and Community Center, Eden Hill Medical Center, Women’s Care Associates of Dover, Holy Trinity Union American Methodist Episcopal Church
- Main Office Address: 401 S New Street, Dover, DE 19904
- Website: http://www.providentfcu.com
- Phone: (302) 734-1133
- Total Members: 1,631
- Total Assets: $13 million
- Charter Number: 16364
- Routing Number: 231176596
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Delaware
There are currently 17 credit unions operating in the state of Delaware and combined these credit unions have 254,762 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: New Castle County Delaware Employees Credit Union, Delaware Alliance Credit Union (All4You FCU) and American Spirit Credit Union.