Information Collection and Use
Many of the features of www.bankdash.com are available to you without you providing personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information generally includes information that could be used to determine your identity, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and birth date. We will collect and use personal information about you to respond to your request for products and services offered through this website. We will also collect information in order to notify you about products, services, and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you.
How We Collect Information
Information provided by you: The following are certain situations in which Bankdash may collect personally identifiable information from you:
- Registration for Newsletters. Bankdash collects personally identifiable information from you if you register online for one of Bankdash’s newsletters.
- Forms. Bankdash may collect personally identifiable information from you if you choose to fill out any forms, profiles, or surveys on www.bankdash.com.
- Correspondence. If you send Bankdash personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send Bankdash correspondence about your activities or postings on www.bankdash.com, Bankdash may choose to collect such information into a file specific to you.
Information from service providers: Information is collected from third party service providers about geographical demographics, such as median household income or age. This is not connected to individuals. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is non-personally identifiable.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect from you and third parties to conduct research and development, and to improve or enhance our Products and customer experience. Bankdash does not sell your personally identifiable information.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Do not fill out forms: Filling out all forms is entirely optional and only required in order to sign you up for offers or additional info such as newsletters.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes or newsletters, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- Turn off cookies. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Links to Other Web sites
Questions or Concerns