Overview of Priority Plus Federal Credit Union
Priority Plus Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Delaware. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,942 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of the United States Postal Service who work in New Castle County
- Persons retired by the Federal Government as annuitants from the postal service
- Employees and Families of Ronnie’s Auto Repair in Newport, Delaware
- Residents of Tuxedo Park/Westview
- Members of The Marshallton Civic Association
- Members of The Civic Association of Belvedere and Vicinity
- and family members of the above groups, including spouse, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, stepchildren, stepparents, siblings, and adopted children.
- Main Office Address: 6 Lynam St, Wilmington, DE 19804
- Website: http://www.priorityplusfcu.org
- Phone: (302) 633-6480
- Total Members: 1,942
- Total Assets: $24 million
- Charter Number: 663
- Routing Number: 231177281
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Delaware
There are currently 17 credit unions operating in the state of Delaware and combined these credit unions have 254,762 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: EDU Credit Union, Dexsta Credit Union and Eagle One Credit Union.