Overview of Priority Federal Credit Union
Priority Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of Arkansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,956 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the employees or members of the following current participating groups:
- All Pope County School Districts
- Arkansas River Valley Regional Library
- Arkansas Tech University
- Danville School District
- Dardanelle School District
- Friendship Community Care
- Two Rivers School District
- Wonderview School District
- Woodlawn Free Will Baptist Church
- First Free Will Baptist Church of Dardanelle
- Bob Hiegel Architect, PA
- Tax Centers of America
- Miller Roofing
- Pope County Riding Club
- Millwood Place Apartments
- Innovation Industries, Inc.
- Universal Housing
- Veracity Financial Management
- Students in the Atkins School District
- Students in the Dover School District
- Students in the Pottsville School District
- Students in the Russellville School District
- Cogswell Motors
- Main Office Address: Po Box 10969, Russellville, AR 72812-0969
- Website: http://www.priorityfederal.us
- Phone: (479) 890-6203
- Total Members: 1,956
- Total Assets: $10.0 million
- Charter Number: 18353
- Routing Number: 282975908
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arkansas
There are currently 54 credit unions operating in the state of Arkansas and combined these credit unions have 350,665 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Combined Credit Union, USEM MENA Credit Union and UARK Credit Union.