Overview of PrimeSource Credit Union
PrimeSource Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Washington. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 18 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,886 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at PrimeSource Credit Union is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, or worships within the state of Washington
- Anyone who lives in Idaho but works or worships in WA state
- Any employees or retirees of Qwest (formerly US West), AT&T, or their affiliates and subsidiaries
- Main Office Address: P O Box 48275, Spokane, WA 99228
- Website: http://www.primesourcecu.org
- Phone: (509) 838-6157
- Total Members: 6,886
- Total Assets: $92 million
- Charter Number: 67911
- Routing Number: 325182726
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Solarity Credit Union, Horizon Credit Union and Northwest Plus Credit Union.