Overview of Prescott Federal Credit Union
Prescott Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Arizona. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,389 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All Federal employees either currently employed or retired residing in Yavapai County
- Chapter 32 of the National Association of Retired Federal Employees: Color Factor, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Association of Disabled American Veterans – Prescott Chapter 16
- All others receiving military retirement or disability
- Main Office Address: Po Box 9051, Prescott, AZ 86313-5001
- Website: http://www.prescottfcu.org
- Phone: (928) 445-7970
- Total Members: 1,389
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 2460
- Routing Number: 322173165
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arizona
There are currently 38 credit unions operating in the state of Arizona and combined these credit unions have 1.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: A.E.A. Credit Union, Sunwest Credit Union and Tucson Credit Union.