Overview of Premier Members Credit Union
Premier Members Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 278 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 77,326 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership if:
- you live or work within the boundaries of Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Boulder, Delta, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, El Paso, Garfield, Jefferson, Larimer, Mesa, Montrose, Pueblo or Weld Counties
- you are a student, faculty, or staff of the Boulder Valley School District or Westminster Public Schools.
- you are an Employee or family member of employees of IBM, Ball Corporation, Boulder Community Health, Lexmark, or Medtronic
- you are related to someone who has an account with PMCU, then you also qualify
- you are affiliated with any of Premier Member Credit Union
- Main Office Address: 5505 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80303
- Website: http://www.pmcu.org
- Phone: (303) 442-8850
- Total Members: 77,326
- Total Assets: $1,586 million
- Charter Number: 62574
- Routing Number: 307074535
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.