Overview of Premier Financial Credit Union
Premier Financial Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 29 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you reside or are employed in the following areas:
- Calumet County, Wisconsin
- Manitowoc County, Wisconsin
- Sheboygan County, Wisconsin
- Outagamie County, Wisconsin
- Fond du lac County, Wisconsin
The spouse, register domestic partner, child, parent, sibling, grandparent, grandchild and any such in-law, step, or other relative whether or not residing in the same household of a current member is also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 2017 Main Street, Po Box 158, New Holstein, WI 53061
- Website: http://www.yourpfcu.com
- Phone: (920) 898-4232
- Charter Number: 66760
- Charter Year: 1962
- Routing Number: 275980887
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.