Overview of Power Co-op Employees Credit Union
Power Co-op Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Iowa. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,073 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees and members of Corn Belt Power Co-op, its member cooperatives, affiliates and subsidiaries
- Employees and members of any of these Rural Electric Cooperatives
- Employees of REC business members
- Members of Corn Belt’s board of directors and members of Corn Belt’s member cooperative boards of directors, including family members
- Employees of North Iowa Municipal Electric Co-op Association’s (NIMECA) member utilities and members of their governing boards
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 1208 N 13Th St, Humboldt, IA 50548
- Website: http://www.powercoopcu.com
- Phone: (515) 332-4096
- Total Members: 2,073
- Total Assets: $54 million
- Charter Number: 61920
- Routing Number: 273975069
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Iowa
There are currently 81 credit unions operating in the state of Iowa and combined these credit unions have 1.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: North Star Community Credit Union, Midland Credit Union and Davenport Police Department Credit Union.