Overview of Postal Family Federal Credit Union
Postal Family Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of North Dakota. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,345 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join this credit union if you have any of the following qualifications:
- United States Postal Service employees in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota
- United States Postal Service Retirees
- Immediate family members of United States Postal Service employees
- United States Postal Service organizations
- Other member organizations
- Main Office Address: 2730 12Th Ave S, Po Box 9318, Fargo, ND 58106-9318
- Website: http://www.postalfamilyfcu.com
- Phone: (701) 232-6910
- Total Members: 2,345
- Total Assets: $28 million
- Charter Number: 951
- Routing Number: 291378376
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.