Overview of Postal Employees Credit Union
Postal Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1928 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,120 members.
Who Can Join?
The Postal Employees Credit Union has a field of membership limited to those having the following common bond:
- All federal employees who work in the zip code areas of 085xx and 086xx.
- The spouse of a qualified member.
- All staff members of the credit union.
- Children of a qualified member or the member’s spouse
- Parents of a qualified member or the member’s spouse
- Main Office Address: Po Box 8033, Trenton, NJ 8650
- Website: http://www.pecu24.org
- Phone: (609) 585-4334
- Charter Number: 64882
- Charter Year: 1928
- Routing Number: 231278643
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Jersey
There are currently 144 credit unions operating in the state of New Jersey and combined these credit unions have 962 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: New Jersey Law And Public Safety Credit Union, Division 819 Transit Employees Credit Union and Newark Board Of Education Employees Credit Union.