Overview of Portland Local No 8 Federal Credit Union
Portland Local No 8 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Oregon. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,108 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Portland Local No 8 FCU is available to:
- Class A, Class B, and Class C members of Locals 8, 28, 40, and 92, of the ILWU’s Union in Portland, Oregon, who work for Pacific Maritime Association
- Employees of Locals 8, 28, 40, and 92 of the ILWU’s Union in Portland, Oregon, who work for the Pacific Maritime Association
- Traveling Class A and Class B Union Members and Employees of the International Longshoremen’s and Warehousemen Union
- Employees of Powell’s Book store ILWU Local 5
- Employees and Union Members of the Oregon AFL-CIO who work in Portland, Oregon
- Employees of the Portland Terminal Railroad Company, its concessionaires and employees of the concessionaires, and employees of the Pullman Company who work in or are paid from Portland, Oregon
- Employees of the Western Union Telegraph Company and the Travelers Aid Society who work in Union Station, Portland, Oregon
- Employees of Trans-Continental Freight Bureau who work in or have headquarters in the Portland Terminal Railroad Company Building in Portland, Oregon
- Employees of Amtrak who work in the Portland Terminal Railroad Company Building or who are in train service and based in Portland, Oregon
- Employees of Burlington Northern, Inc., and of its subsidiaries, whether partially or wholly-owned or leased, who work in Portland, Oregon
- Members of record of the NPT Employees Federal Credit Union as of the effective date of the merger
- Employees of this credit union, members of their immediate families, and organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 2435 Nw Front Ave Ste A, Portland, OR 97209-1824
- Website: https://www.pdx8fcu.org/
- Phone: (503) 223-9306
- Charter Number: 9288
- Charter Year: 1954
- Routing Number: 311990511
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oregon
There are currently 55 credit unions operating in the state of Oregon and combined these credit unions have 2.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Consolidated Credit Union, Cutting Edge Credit Union and Klamath Public Employees Credit Union.