Overview of Popa Credit Union
Popa Credit Union was first established in the year 1978 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 51 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are:
- an employee of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) 323.526.5500
- an employee of the Los Angeles County Probation Department (LACPD) 866.931.2222
- a member of the Professional Peace Officers Association (PPOA) 323.261.3010
- a member of the Association of Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS) 323.213.4005
- a member of the Los Angeles Sheriffs Professional Association (LASPA) 323.981.2850
- a member of the Hispanic American Police Command Officers Association (HAPCOA) 562.652.5807
- a member of the Los Angeles District Attorney Investigators Association (LADAIA) 213.974.3512
- a member of the Fraternal Order of Police – (FOP)Lodge Number 1 – 615.399.0900
- an immediate family member of current POPA FCU members
- a household member of current POPA FCU members
- a retired pensioner of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD)
- a retired pensioner of the Los Angeles County Probation Department (LACPD)
- Main Office Address: 13304 Alondra Blvd, Cerritos, CA 90703-2205
- Website: http://www.popafcu.org
- Phone: (562) 229-9181
- Charter Number: 23004
- Charter Year: 1978
- Routing Number: 322085318
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northeast Community Credit Union, Parsons Credit Union and U.P.S. Employees Credit Union.