Overview of Pompano Beach City Employee Credit Union
Pompano Beach City Employee Credit Union was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,190 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Pompano Beach City Employee Credit Union is limited to those who are:
- Employed or retired from the City of Pompano Beach
- Members of the Fraternal Order of Police Association #23
- Members of the American legion Post #142 Pompano
- Employees of the Broward County Sheriff Department servicing the City of Pompano Beach
- Employees of the Pompano Beach Employee Credit Union
- Any organizations of the above groups and members of the immediate family of the person within the above groups.
- Main Office Address: 420 Ne 19Th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
- Website: https://www.pbecu.com/
- Phone: (954) 785-8710
- Charter Number: 67318
- Charter Year: 1991
- Routing Number: 267081943
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Priority Credit Union, Alive Credit Union and 1st Street Credit Union.