Overview of Police Federal Credit Union
Police Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 36 employees.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Police FCU include:
- Sworn Officers
- Civilian employees
- Recruits (in training)
Membership eligibility also extends to the following:
- Spouses of persons who died within the field of membership
- Police FCU employees
- Immediate family members of Police FCU members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, including step relationships)
- Members of the immediate families or household
Police FCU membership is a privilege earned and shared by those who serve in law enforcement of federal, state, county, and municipal agencies or departments who work in the eligible field of membership.
- Main Office Address: 9100 Presidential Parkway, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
- Website: https://www.policefcu.com
- Phone: (301) 817-1200
- Charter Number: 16401
- Charter Year: 1964
- Routing Number: 254075137
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: U S Postal Service Credit Union, W S S C Credit Union and Baltimore County Employees Credit Union.