Overview of Point Breeze Credit Union
Point Breeze Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 118 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 61,152 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Point Breeze Credit Union are the following:
- Employees and retirees of businesses located within 20 miles of a Point Breeze office
- Members and volunteers of community organizations located within 20 miles of a Point Breeze office Immediate family members of existing members or eligible persons
- Spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepchild, step-parent, step-sibling, or adopted child
- Anyone living in the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit can also be a member.
- Main Office Address: 11104 Mccormick Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21031-1404
- Website: https://www.pbcu.com/
- Phone: (410) 584-7228
- Total Members: 61,152
- Total Assets: $936 million
- Charter Number: 66585
- Routing Number: 252076565
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Municipal Empl Credit Union Of Balt, Central Credit Union Of Maryland and Destinations Credit Union.