Overview of Pittsburgh Federal Credit Union
Pittsburgh Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,583 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All people who live, work, worship, or attend school in the communities listed below
- Businesses and other legal entities located in the communities served by thes credit union
- Have a Family who is currently a Member
- Main Office Address: 317 Brownsville Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15210
- Website: http://www.pittsburghfcu.org
- Phone: (412) 381-6363
- Total Members: 1,583
- Total Assets: $11 million
- Charter Number: 422
- Routing Number: 0
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: SCA Credit Union, Elliott Community Credit Union and New Alliance Credit Union.