Overview of Pioneer Credit Union
Pioneer Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Idaho. The credit union currently has 15 branches and 176 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 56,117 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
1. You live, worship, work in, attend school, and businesses and other legal entities located in the following counties: Ada, Blaine, Camas, Canyon, Elmore, Idaho
2. You live, worship, work in, attend school, volunteer and participate in associations, and businesses and other legal entities located in the following counties: Gooding, Jerome, Twin Falls County, Idaho
3. You are an employee of retail, wholesale, manufacturing, cooperative, industrial, and distribution establishments that are located in the following counties: Adams, Gem, Owyhee, Payette or Washington County Idaho
4. You are a Member of the Mountain Home Air Force Base Retirement Association who receive services from the association.
5. You are a current member or have a family member who is eligible for membership.
- Main Office Address: 250 W 3Rd S, Mountain Home, ID 83647
- Website: http://www.pioneerfcu.org
- Phone: (208) 587-3304
- Total Members: 56,117
- Total Assets: $665 million
- Charter Number: 9247
- Routing Number: 324173383
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.