Overview of Pinnacle Federal Credit Union
Pinnacle Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 23 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 12,368 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who works within Raritan Business Center
- Anyone who belongs to any of their SEG affiliations
- Anyone who has an immediate family member who is an existing Pinnacle FCU member
- Anyone who is a member of the American Consumer Council
- Main Office Address: 135 Raritan Center Pkwy, Edison, NJ 8837
- Website: http://www.pinnaclefcu.com
- Phone: (732) 225-1505
- Total Members: 12,368
- Total Assets: $112 million
- Charter Number: 15095
- Routing Number: 221279021
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Jersey
There are currently 144 credit unions operating in the state of New Jersey and combined these credit unions have 962 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Bergen Division Credit Union, Wakefern Credit Union and Union County Employees Credit Union.