Overview of Pima Credit Union
Pima Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Arizona. The credit union currently has 8 branches and 120 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 64,234 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you meet one of the following requirements:
- Work as an employee for one of their Select Employer Groups. These are independent companies that they’ve partnered with to provide services to their employees. To check whether they’ve partnered with your employer, take a look at the full list. Select Employer Group List
- Be an employee, volunteer, or registered member of any non-profit organization in Pima County.
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Apache County.
- Be related to anyone who is an existing member.
- Be a member of Trico Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Living, working, or worshiping in a certain zip code will automatically qualify you for membership with Pima Federal.
- Join Literacy Connects, Children’s Museum Tucson or Friends of the Pima County Public Library with a $20 membership fee, when you open your account.”
- Main Office Address: 6850 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704-4223
- Website: http://www.pimafederal.org
- Phone: (520) 887-5010
- Total Members: 64,234
- Total Assets: $933 million
- Charter Number: 7316
- Routing Number: 322174795
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arizona
There are currently 38 credit unions operating in the state of Arizona and combined these credit unions have 1.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Hughes Credit Union, A.E.A. Credit Union and Prescott Credit Union.