Overview of Pikes Peak Credit Union
Pikes Peak Credit Union was first established in the year 1932 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 20 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 10,372 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Pikes Peak Credit Union is open to:
- People who live, work, or worship in Woodland Park
- All Colorado residents after enrollment in the Consumers United Association
- Families and relatives of existing credit union members
- Employees of their selected employee groups
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 1616 N Circle Dr, Colorado Spring, CO 80909-2408
- Website: http://www.pikespeakcu.com
- Phone: (719) 473-5962
- Total Members: 10,372
- Total Assets: $117 million
- Charter Number: 68266
- Routing Number: 307074836
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Colorado
There are currently 76 credit unions operating in the state of Colorado and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Horizons North Credit Union, Minnequa Works Credit Union and Credit Union Of The Rockies.