Overview of Picatinny Credit Union
Picatinny Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 50 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 18,390 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Picatinny Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- People who live, work, worship, or go to school in the city of Morris County are eligible to join.
- A family member of a current member of this credit union
- People who work for or retired from a company served by the credit union
- Main Office Address: 100 Mineral Springs Rd, Dover, NJ 7801
- Website: http://www.picacreditunion.com
- Phone: (973) 361-5225
- Total Members: 18,390
- Total Assets: $458 million
- Charter Number: 3291
- Routing Number: 221275216
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Jersey
There are currently 144 credit unions operating in the state of New Jersey and combined these credit unions have 962 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Bridgeton Onized Credit Union, Central Jersey Police & Fire Credit Union and Southern Middlesex Co Tchrs Credit Union.