Overview of Pepco Credit Union
Pepco Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,075 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join this credit union if you have the following qualifications:
- Permanent full-time employees of the Potomac Electric Power Company or its corporate Affiliates who work in Washington D.C., Maryland, or Virginia.
- Members of this Credit Union who are no longer employed by the Potomac Electric Power Company or its Corporate Affiliates or this Credit Union and retain their membership.
- Organizations of such persons, who are composed exclusively of individuals who are within the field of membership of this Credit Union.
- Members of their families. This includes parents, grandparents, husband, wife, children, grandchildren, brothers, and sisters.
- Permanent full time employees of this Credit Union.
- Main Office Address: 701 Ninth Street Nw Suite 6230, Washington, DC 20001
- Website: pepcofcu.org
- Phone: (202) 872-3085
- Total Members: 2,075
- Total Assets: $39 million
- Charter Number: 367
- Routing Number: 254075111
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.