Overview of Peoples Credit Union
Peoples Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of Iowa. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,986 members.
Who Can Join
Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works or worships in the counties of Boone, Calhoun, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Hardin, Humboldt, Pocahontas, Story, Webster, and Wright.
- Including family members. Family members shall include persons in the same household, and persons related to the member by the first or second degree of consanguinity or affinity, including parents and children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, foster children, adoptive children and such relatives of a deceased member.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 545, Webster City, IA 50595
- Website: https://www.peoples-credit-union.com
- Phone: (515) 832-6346
- Charter Number: 64140
- Charter Year: 1962
- Routing Number: 273976592
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Iowa
There are currently 81 credit unions operating in the state of Iowa and combined these credit unions have 1.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: NorthIowa Community Credit Union, Family Community Credit Union and Dupaco Community Credit Union.