Overview of Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1933 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 25 branches and 721 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 513,077 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You reside with or have a relative who is a PSECU member
- You have a relationship with one of the many PA colleges or universities we work with either currently attending, graduated, currently working in or attended one or more semesters
- More than 1,000 employers headquartered in PA offer PSECU membership as a benefit including PA state or local governments, municipalities and school districts and Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
- You are a member of the Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society (PRPS). PRPS Friend membership is a one-time fee of $20, but PSECU will cover $10 when you open your PSECU account online
- Main Office Address: Po Box 67013, Harrisburg, PA 17106
- Website: http://www.psecu.com
- Phone: (800) 237-7328
- Total Members: 513,077
- Total Assets: $8,187 million
- Charter Number: 64131
- Routing Number: 231381116
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.