Overview of Penn State Federal Credit Union
Penn State Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 48 employees.
Who Can Join?
If you (or someone in your family):
- work for Penn State University
- attend class at Penn State University
- are retired from Penn State University
- are a member of the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association
- work for Penn State Federal
- work for any of these Local Companies
- Main Office Address: 123 Amberleigh Ln, Bellefonte, PA 16823
- Website: https://pennstatefederal.com
- Phone: (814) 355-2711
- Charter Number: 12729
- Charter Year: 1959
- Routing Number: 231386399
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Americo Credit Union, SRU Credit Union and Corry Credit Union.