Overview of The Credit Union
Peninsula General Hospital & Medical Center Employees Credit Union was established in 1978 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 1 branch and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,006 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in this credit union is open to healthcare services employees within the area that this credit union serves in Salisbury, Maryland area. Immediate families of current members are also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 100 E Carroll St, Salisbury, MD 21801
- Website: N/A
- Phone: (410) 543-7230
- Charter Number: 23125
- Charter Year: 1978
- Employees: 4
- Peninsula Gen Hospital & Medical Center Employees Credit Union Routing Number: N/A
- Membership Trends: On average, credit unions in Maryland each have 28,138 members while across the United States the equivalent figure is 26,230. By comparison, Peninsula Gen Hospital & Medical Center Employees Credit Union has total members of 1,006 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union in the state. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has declined by 35%.
- Total Assets: $4 million
- Total Loans: $1 million
- Total Net Worth: $1 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $814
- Net Worth Ratio: 19.3%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Potomac Federal Credit Union, Mt. Jezreel Credit Union, Delmarva Power Southern Division Credit Union and Baltimore Washington Credit Union.