Overview of Peapack Gladstone Bank
Peapack Gladstone celebrated its 100 year anniversary in 2021, joining a select club of banks that have existed for over a century. The bank was established in 1921 and has its main office in the city of Bedminster which is located in the state of New Jersey. The bank is a community bank that emphasizes integrity and trust. It is also a publicly traded company and is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol PGC. The bank operates domestically and currently has 21 offices, all of which are located in the state of New Jersey. Finally, the bank currently has a total employee base of 485 people. Peapack Gladstone Bank counts itself as one of the banks that uses Zelle – this means that its customers can transfer money quickly and for free to other consumers in the United using the Zelle Network.
Products and Services
The bank offers its customers many account and loan options, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Checking Accounts – the bank’s New Jersey Consumer Checking Account has a $50 minimum deposit required to open the account and a $3.00 monthly service fee. In addition, the bank charges $0.50 for every check after 8 paid checks per month. The bank also offers a Cash Back Checking Account which requires a $100 minimum deposit to open the account and offers 2% cash back on debit card purchases (up to $400 of purchases) each month.
- Savings Accounts – Peapack Gladstone Bank’s Statement Savings account has a $100 minimum deposit to open, and requires customers to maintain a $100 balance in order to earn interest on the account. The current interest rate offered is 0.010% annualized.
- Brokerage Services – the bank offers brokerage services through PGB Financial Services, and includes mutual funds, retirement accounts, annuities, exchange traded funds and several other options.
- Credit Cards – the bank offers a number of credit card options including the Everyday Rewards+ Card which has 4x unlimited points on dining, take-out and food delivery and a $150 bonus reward after you spend $500 within the first 90 days of account opening. Learn more about the options by visiting here.
- Mortgage – the bank has a number of mortgage lending solutions including fixed-rate, adjustable-rate and FHA mortgages.
Other Information for Peapack Gladstone Bank
- Peapack Gladstone Bank Routing Number: 21205237
- Main Office Address: 500 Hills Dr. Suite 300, Bedminster, NJ 7921
- Website: www.pgbank.com
- Total Number of Branches: 21
- Total Number of International Branches: None
- Number of Employees: 485
- FDIC Certificate Number: 11035
- FDIC Community Bank: Yes
- FDIC Field Office: Jamesburg
- Independent or Subsidiary Bank: Independent
- Federal Reserve ID Number: 236706
- Bank Charter Class: SM
- Primary Regulator: FED
Financial Metrics: Peapack Gladstone Bank (as of Dec 2021)
- Total Assets: $6.1 billion
- Net Loans: $4.8 billion
- Total Deposits: $5.3 billion
- Return on Equity: 10.1%
- Return on Assets: 1.05%
- Tier 1 Risk-Based Capital: 12.8%