Overview of PCT Federal Credit Union
PCT Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 10 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,782 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are a member of the immediate family or household of any of the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Town of Wareham
- Employees or retirees of any school system in Plymouth County
- Employees or retirees of the Town of Rochester
- Employees or retirees of the Town of Marion
- Employees or retirees of the Town of Bourne
- Employees or retirees of the Bourne public school system including Upper Cape Regional Vocational School
- Employees or retirees of the Town of Freetown school system
- Employees or retirees of the Southeastern Regional Vocational High School
- Employees or retirees of Bridgewater State University
- Employees of this credit union
- Main Office Address: Po Box 189, West Wareham, MA 2576
- Website: http://www.pctfcu.org
- Phone: (508) 291-0777
- Total Members: 3,782
- Total Assets: $60 million
- Charter Number: 14850
- Routing Number: 211381327
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.