Overview of PCM Credit Union
PCM Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 44 employees.
Who Can Join?
PCM Credit Union is an SEG-based credit union, open exclusively to their “Select Employee Groups” (partnering companies) and their family members. In order to become a member of PCMCU, you must fall under one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently employed at one of PCMCU’s Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
- Currently have a family member who is already a member of PCMCU
- Spouse, Parents, Stepparents, Children, Stepchildren, Grandparents, Grandchildren, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, etc.
- Members of the same household may also be eligible for membership
- Significant other, fiancé, guardian, foster children, foster parents, in-laws, etc.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 28500, Green Bay, WI 54324-0500
- Website: https://www.pcmcu.org
- Phone: (920) 499-2831
- Charter Number: 66424
- Charter Year: 1958
- Routing Number: 275977858
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wisconsin
There are currently 116 credit unions operating in the state of Wisconsin and combined these credit unions have 3.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Valley Communities Credit Union, Firefighters Credit Union and Oshkosh Postal Employees Credit Union.