Overview of PBA Federal Credit Union
PBA Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Arkansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 861 members.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible for PBA Federal Credit Union Membership you must be in one of the following categories:
- Military or Civilian Personnel of the U.S. Government who work at PB Arsenal
- Employees of the Army Post Exchange at the PB Arsenal
- Civilian or Military Personnel of the U.S. Government who work in Pine Bluff, AR (not including employees of the U.S. Postal Service)
- Military Personnel of the U.S. Army assigned as Recruiter of ROTC Instructors within the State of Arkansas
- Employees of the National Center of Toxicological Research (NCTR) who work in Jefferson, AR, Stem International Inc., Bionetics, Pathology Associates, NVT Technologies Inc. and R.O.W. Sciences, Inc. employees who work under contract in Jefferson, AR for NCTR, General Physics Corp., JVH Construction, Raytheon (Washington Group) Demilitarization, SAIC Corp., URS Greiner Woodward Clyde, Walker Janitorial who work regularly under contract at PB Arsenal
- Credit Union Employees, or dependent or immediate family member of any of the above.
- Main Office Address: Pine Bluff Arsenal, Building 17-120, Pine Bluff, AR 71602
- Website: http://www.pbafcu.com
- Phone: (870) 535-2441
- Total Members: 861
- Total Assets: $9.9 million
- Charter Number: 11045
- Routing Number: 282975827
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arkansas
There are currently 54 credit unions operating in the state of Arkansas and combined these credit unions have 350,665 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Timberline Credit Union, Arkansas Credit Union and Arkansas HealthCenter Credit Union.