Overview of Pawtucket Credit Union
Pawtucket Credit Union was established in 1964 and is the 16th largest credit union operating in the state of Rhode Island as measured by total assets. The company has 1 branch and 4 employees.
- Main Office Address: 137 Roosevelt Ave., Pawtucket, RI 02860-2129
- Phone: (401) 728-0500
- Charter Number: 16016
- Charter Year: 1964
- Employees: 4
- Pawtucket Credit Union Routing Number: N/A
- Membership Trends: Credit unions in the state of Rhode Island have an average membership base of 26,297 compared with Pawtucket Credit Union which has total members of 1,030. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has declined by 5%.
Financial Metrics (as of March 2022):
- Total Assets: $7 million
- Total Loans: $3 million
- Total Net Worth: $1 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $550
- Net Worth Ratio: 7.8%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Rhode Island
There are currently 18 credit unions operating in the state of Rhode Island and combined these credit unions have 466 thousand members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Cumberland Municipal Employees Credit Union and Wave Credit Union.