Overview of Patent & Trademark Office Federal Credit Union
Patent & Trademark Office Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1942 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 11 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,895 members.
Who Can Join?
The following individuals are eligible to join the Credit Union:
- Employees of the Patent & Trademark Office,
- Persons retired from the Patent & Trademark Office,
- All contractors for the Patent & Trademark Office,
- Family members of current members related by blood or marriage
- Organizations of primary share accountholders
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 501 Dulany St, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Website: http://www.ptofcu.org
- Phone: (571) 272-0350
- Total Members: 2,895
- Total Assets: $46 million
- Charter Number: 4936
- Routing Number: 256078433
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: CommonwealthOne Credit Union, Bronco Credit Union and Member One Credit Union.