Overview of Partners Credit Union
Partners Credit Union was first established in the year 1968 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 13 branches and 389 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 167,318 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are an employee of:
- The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) or one of its subsidiaries
- Partners Federal Credit Union
- Approved Employee Groups**
A retiree of TWDC or one of its subsidiaries or an immediate family member or roommate of a TWDC employee is also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 100 North First Street, Suite 400, Burbank, CA 91502
- Website: http://www.partnersfcu.org
- Phone: (818) 558-4505
- Total Members: 167,318
- Total Assets: $2,487 million
- Charter Number: 18708
- Routing Number: 322274242
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Polam Credit Union, Calcom Credit Union and Valley Hills Credit Union.