Overview of Parsons Federal Credit Union
Parsons Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1975 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 22 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,638 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you meet any of the qualifications:
- Employees of Parsons Corporation
- Employees of Parsons Complex Tenants who work in Pasadena, California
- Employees of Worley Corporation
- Immediate family or household members, including spouses and domestic partners, retirees, pensioners, and annuitants from any of the above
- Members of the American Consumer Council (ACC)
- Main Office Address: 100 W. Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91124
- Website: http://parsonsfcu.org
- Phone: (626) 440-7000
- Total Members: 8,638
- Total Assets: $264 million
- Charter Number: 22141
- Routing Number: 322284698
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Popa Credit Union, U.P.S. Employees Credit Union and P.V.H.M.C. Credit Union.